Monday, March 6, 2017

Speak Out for What You Believe In

To : My Grandson
From : Benjamin Clasen

Hey Jack,

I hope that you are doing well and that everything is great in your life.  Just know that there were a few who came before you who took a stand for what is right in this world and paid dearly for the freedoms I hope you still have. 

As for me, during my lifetime my freedoms have been infringed upon more times that I can remember.  Mostly my freedom of speech which is why I am writing this blog to you and I promise I will never take it down so in the event I should perish before getting to speak to you, you will know that I do some very self sacrificing deeds for the ideals I know are right.

First I have several times been put into mental hospitals for speaking my mind online about things that your ancestors have done in their lives which affected me.

I have for much time tried to make a break from a family that keeps any kind of dirty little secret off the internet.  Your great grandfather, my father was and maybe at the time of this writing a criminal.  His name is Henry Allen Clasen.  I feared for many years that the sins of his criminal life might be revisited on me or my Mom but you want to know something Jack.  People who carry guns for or to influence people with fear are just cowards.  I have accepted that I will die and already have a few times.

Most people in the United States of America I currently live in fear two things.  Losing their money and death.  They are all dumbasses in my book.  Those are two certainties in life.

What you do in life is important and it leaves a legacy no matter what you do whether it be for good or evil.

The most misquoted verse in the Holy Bible is as follows.  Money is the root of all evil.  The real verse is "The Love of Money is the Root of All Evil"

Anyways Jack I hope I do leave your parents something in the end of all this, but right now I am down to less than a pack of smokes and I am being forced to take medication that long ago I vowed I would never have children on so you may never exist.

I do pray a lot for people to see the light and know that though it be uncomfortable I speak the Truth.

Love you Jack.  You may only be a far off twinkle in my eye but I know the day will come when I am bouncing you on my knee and telling you some pretty cool pirate stories.

Love,

Grandpa Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment