Sunday, March 12, 2017

Make Mistakes "Fight Love Live"

Hey Jack,

You know I guess I would like to impart on you some hopefully advice.  You know that the world you live in is and always will be a dangerous one.  That is what life is all about it is about facing danger as you know you are ready for it.  It is natural for parents to want to protect their children from danger I suppose, I feel it is better for them to prepare them for it.  When it comes down to it I pray that you are not only protected but prepared.

The decisions you make have consequences.  There are many who say that most people's decisions impact the world for at least three generations after them.  I am making some in my life right now that I pray I do not regret. 

I have for a very long time lived a life where I was afraid much of the time.  Many people never have seen that part of me but I have seen somethings in life that scared me deeply.

I am blessed to be able to impart some wisdom from those experiences. 

I would advise you to live love and fight for what you believe in while you are a young and the only consequence you have is your own life.  As you grow older you will inevitably become responsible for more and more and your decisions will affect more people.

While you are young and you still have the chance.  Make a lot of mistakes, push yourself to your limits and beyond (this is the only way you will know where the limit is and trust me Son if you are a good man there will be someone to bring you back to safety).

I pray you are a good man.  I pray I am still.  It is a daily choice a man must make but it is rare that you get a true chance to start completely over and see what you are made of later on in life.

That is where I sit today and it feel like when I first got on a plane to see what was out there in the wild blue yonder.  Scared yes but it is when that feeling disappears that I pray you come talk

No comments:

Post a Comment